Monday, June 7, 2010

Trip to Indiana



Flying always has it's adventures...mine was once I arrived in Indiana no bag! Great graduation was the next day, Friday so I was scrambling to find my luggage. Arrived got dressed watched Brad cross the stage! We were all so proud of him! Now he's off to college says he's visiting next summer I'm stoked about that.




Connor is now on his summer break and will begin another year of preschool for 3 hours a day 5 days a week. We saw lots of changes in him once he began school, he's becoming more social and learning to say more. I have started my own mom's group slow start to getting folks involved. I hope it will take off and I can meet some Mama's here. We are going to conquer potty training this summer! (There's no questions there)




At the end of the month headed to Montana for a few days to celebrate Florabelle and get some fresh Montana Mountain air. Oh how we miss Montana!! In this Texas heat we miss the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment